A jogging stroller is one of the best investments an active parent can make. With so many jogging strollers on the market, however, it can be difficult to determine which one to choose. Whether you’re looking for maneuverability, storage options or passenger comfort, these are our top five favorite jogging strollers on the market today.
1. BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller
Although it’s one of the most popular jogging strollers, the BOB Revolution Single Stroller is also great for shopping trips, trekking off-road and other activities due to its maneuverability, smooth ride, adjustable seat and multi-position canopy. Best of all, the BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller is easy to fold and takes up much less trunk space than many other strollers.
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability, locks forward for increased stability jogging
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage
- Adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride
- Accessory adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB Infant car seat adapter or snack tray
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seat for enhanced seating comfort
2. Joovy Zoom 360 Swivel Wheel Jogging Stroller
With a seat that’s bigger and higher than most others, unlimited recline positions and a large sun canopy, the Joovy Zoom 360 Swivel Wheel Jogging Stroller is arguably one of the most comfortable jogging strollers for kids. Best of all, with a 75 pound weight limit, this jogging stroller can stay with you as your baby grows into a toddler – just don’t forget to snap on a pair of CityGrips to keep your handles looking like new!
- Quick fold design
- Aluminum frame with shock absorbing suspension
- Extra wide reclining seat, oversized sun canopy
- One-step link parking brake, large storage basket
- Includes parent organizer, running leash, tire pump and rain cover
3. Schwinn Turismo Swivel Single Jogger
With a 12 inch front swivel wheel, 16 inch rear wheels and a lightweight aluminum frame, the Schwinn Turismo Swivel Single Jogger is great on even the roughest terrains, while the spring suspension delivers a smooth ride. The built-in MP3 speaker system means you can listen to your music while still keeping an ear out for baby, and the molded child tray keeps everything your little passenger needs and arm’s reach.
- Aluminum frame is lightweight for easy handling
- Molded parent tray with two cup holders adds convenience
- Rubberized, adjustable handle is comfortable and slip resistant
- Pivoting, molded child tray with two cup holders, Exposed spring suspension delivers a smooth ride
- Built-in MP3 speaker keeps children entertained
4. Jeep Overland Limited Jogging Stroller with Front Fixed Wheel
With an odometer that tracks speed and distance, large storage basket, adjustable handle that adjusts to multiple heights and angles and a built-in sound system that works with iPod, the Jeep Overland Limited Jogging Stroller isn’t just built for speed – it’s also built for long treks and shopping trips! This is a great option for urban mamas that run most of their errands on-foot.
- Front fixed wheel, air filled tires, super grip and adjustable handle
- Features iBaby sound system, speed-distance odometer, large storage basket, cup holders for mom and for baby, and more
- Stands upright when collapsed allowing you to roll the stroller when folded
- Smart handle with super grip surface easily adjusts to multiple heights and different angles
- Safety features for your baby including adjustable five point safety harness, multi position seat, and JPMA certification
5. Schwinn Free Runner Jogging Stroller
The Schwinn Free Runner Jogging Stroller is a favorite thanks to the plethora of storage options, including a parent tray that is built to hold a cell phone, drink and keys, pockets that hold your baby’s needs in addition to extra storage behind and under the seat. The adjustable handle makes this a comfortable option for both mom and dad to jog with.
- 16 aluminum wheels are light and rust free, easy folding, durable steel frame stores compactly
- Parent tray and under seat basket for all your important gear
- Large protective sun canopy
- 5 point harness and padded seat, 50 lbs per child capacity
- Hand brake, parking brake and tether for safety, adjustable height handle
No matter which jogging stroller you choose, don’t forget to snap on a pair of CityGrips before taking it for a spin! Not only will CityGrips protect your investment by preventing your stroller’s handles from breaking down due to wear and tear, but they’re also washable, keeping your hands clean and germ-free even in the hottest weather.
Which jogging stroller do you recommend? Share with us in the comments below!